At the May-June General Council that has just ended, Brother Superior General, with the consent of his council made the following appointments:
- Appointment of Brother Visitors
– Brother Pascal MBOLINGABA, Visitor of Saint John Paul II District – Congo DRC-Rwanda- for a new term of 3 years
– Brother Jean-Baptiste NDIAYE, Visitor of Saint Paul District – Benin-Togo-Ivory Coast-Senegal- for a 3-year term
– Brother Yvon DENIAUD, Visitor of St-Pierre Chanel District for a term of 3 years.
- Appointment of Brother Assistant Visitors
– Brother Emmanuel BAZIMAZIKI, Assistant Visitor of St John Paul II District – Congo DRC-Rwanda- for a term of 3 years
– Brother Jules TONE, Assistant Visitor of Saint Paul District – Benin-Togo-Ivory Coast-Senegal- for a 3-year term.
- Rome – Casa Generalizia
Brother Claude GREGOIRE, Procurator General of the Congregation the Holy See for a term of 3 years. He will also be assistant archivist, in charge of digital archives.
Brother Hervé ASSE, Secretary General of the Congregation and Superior of the Casa community for a new term of 3 years.
To Brother Pierre BERTHE, for the 14 years of service as Procurator, Secretary General, Superior of the Casa, Vice-postulator. He goes back to France and joins the Motherhouse community in Ploërmel.
To Brother Leonard BYANKYA, for the 20 years in the service of reception and translations at the Casa. He goes back to Uganda.
To Brother Felix MWESIGYE for the years of translation work at the Casa. He also goes back to Uganda.